German heavyweight Christian Thun (8-0, 6 KOs) is set it to return in an eight-round bout against Curtis Harper (13-8, 9 KOs) on July 9 in the co-main event of Francis-Beltran at ProBox Events Center in Plant City, Florida.
Thun tops off an undercard portion that will feature several talents on the rise. The main card will be streamed live globally on ProBox TV beginning at 7:00 p.m. PT/4:00 p.m. ET.
Thun is a native of Ennepetal, Germany who debuted as a professional in March 2018. The 30-year-old puncher has since remained undefeated in eight fights, maintaining a 75% knockout ratio in the process by scoring wins in different parts of the world, including Monaco, Spain, the United States and in his home country. Thun is ready to continue making wave in his fourth pro fight on American soil against the battle-tested Harper.
The following undercard bouts are also scheduled to take place:
· Rising contender Brandon Glaton (15-0, 12 KOs) of Atlanta, Georgia will take on Deshon Webster (12-5-3, 6 KOs) of Lenexa, Kansas in an eight-round cruiserweight bout.
· Julio Solis (7-0, 6 KOs) of Caguas, Puerto Rico will fight Christian Otero (4-1, 2 KOs) of New York City in a super featherweight battle scheduled for six rounds.
· Marques Valle (4-0, 4 KOs) of Lutz, Florida will face off against Shawn West (7-2-1, 4 KOs) of Davenport, Iowa in a six-round battle in the welterweight division.
· Dominic Valle (3-0, 3 KOs), brother of Marques, will return in a four-round featherweight tilt against Manuel Guzman (8-5-1, 5 KOs) of Managua, Nicaragua.
· Middleweight prospect Darrelle Valsaint (4-0, 3 KOs) of Orlando, Florida will participate in a six-round fight.